Vermillion Enterprises, LLC is conveniently located in the heart of the Crystal River, Brooksville, Spring Hill, Hudson, New Port Richey Corridor along US 19. We are located at 5324 Spring Hill Dr, Spring Hill, FL 34606 about 1 block East of US 19 on Spring Hill Dr. Vermillion Enterprises Location is the Old Whistle Stop Station in Spring Hill. It is a Victorian Style double story blue stand-alone building. Our Coin Shop is easily identifiable and has easy drive-up parking. But – we are not just “coins”. We are GOLD Everything.
Vermillion Enterprises is: THE Gold Dealer Near Me
Consistently buying and selling gold bars, rounds, and coins including: American Gold Eagle Coins, American Gold Buffalo Coins, Australian Gold Lunar Coins, Australian Gold Nugget Coins, Austrian Gold Philharmonic Coins, Canadian Gold Maple Leaf Coins, Chinese Gold Panda Coins, and South African Gold Krugerrand Coins.
We Service all over Florida AND the Continental U.S.
You heard that right! We have clients all over the State of Florida, as well as many dealers AND non-dealers who mail their Gold in to us. Vermillion Enterprises is not just the Gold Dealer Near You – We are the Gold Dealer to Go To. Building a reputation of excellent customer service AND fair market prices. Not to mention, fair trade practices.
We are offer services in Shop and Online!
In Shop – buy or sell Gold Bullion in person at our shop.
Buy Gold Bullion – Buy online using our Shop Page
Sell Gold Bullion – Sell online using our Mail in Services
Gold We BUY and Sell
Whether you are looking to buy or sell Gold Bullion. Or sell Gold Jewelry. Vermillion Enterprises is the place to go! The best place to turn your gold into cash or turn your cash into an investment! We are YOUR Gold Dealer Near Me! Whether you live in Spring Hill, Florida or Santa Monica, California. With our online services – WE ARE THE GOLD DEALER NEAR YOU!
WE BUY/SELL: Including Bars and coins. Our stock is constantly changing. You can check out our Shop page for a list of items currently available. However, for up-to-date inventory and quality selection, please stop by the store.
WE BUY: Necklaces & Chains, Earrings, Class Rings, Wedding Bands, Bridal Sets, Bracelets.
Broken or unwanted.
8k, 9k, 10k, 14k, 22k, 24k
From Gold Bars to Gold Rounds and Coins. Including the American Gold Eagle.
Take a gander at our Virtual Shop. There you can view items more commonly found within the shop on Spring Hill Dr. To place an order, please call us at: (352) 585-9772, Message us on Facebook, or use our website Chat to Text on the lower right. Just remember – If you are looking for something you do not see on the website – Call us! We may have more in shop items in stock that may not have made it to the website yet.
Your options for buying AND selling gold at Vermillion Enterprises, is extensive!
Vermillion Enterprises Purchases These Items at Our Location
- Pre-1934 US Currency
- Foreign coins and currency
- Vintage and modern luxury wristwatches
- Gold, silver, and plated pocket watches
- Buy and Sell Gold, Silver, and Platinum Bullion
- We always have OPM and American Silver Eagles available for purchase
- Vintage sports memorabilia
- including Pre-1970 Baseball Cards
- Sterling silver and silver-plated flatware and service items
- All diamonds regardless of cut or size
- Diamonds can be mounted or un-mounted
- A premium is put on diamonds with paperwork.
- Vintage musical items
- Old guitars like Gibson and Fender Guitars
Vermillion Enterprises is: THE Gold Dealer Near Me
We are opened Monday through Friday from 10 am to 5 pm and Saturdays from 10am to 4 pm. We are the Nature Coast’s premier coin, gold, silver, and diamond buyer. Come check us out!!!Street Address:
5324 Spring Hill Drive
Spring Hill, Florida 34606
Phone: (352) 585-9772
Monday – Friday: 10am to 5pm
Saturday: 9am to 2pm
Vermillion Enterprises is: THE Gold Dealer Near Me – Elfers
Elfers, Along with New Port Richey, Port Richey, Hudson, Holiday are all part of early settlements in Pasco County. Developing lands in Elfers officially begain in the late 1800’s.
In Tales of West Pasco, Ralph Bellwood lists some of the early residents of Elfers:
The Baillies, Old Man Bill and Uncle John, as they were affectionately called; Capt. Jack Brown and his wife, whom the writer shall always hold in affection and remember as “Grandma”; Grandma’s two brothers, Mode and Ellis Sheffield; Grandpa and Grandma Hay, parents of Mrs. J. M. Mitchell, whose husband, the late Senator Jesse Mitchell will come in for comment later. Also the large Sawyer family, of which a book could be written; the Butlers and Pittmans, John and Bill, the Andersons, the Eikels, the Swartsels, the Bakers, the Stevensons, and the Hendersons. Other families that figured in the development of this entire area were P. L. Pierce and Professor J. H. St. Clair, both connected with our school system.
- 1871. Anna Maria Gaines is born in what would become Elfers. Hers was probably one of the earliest births in this area. She died about 1875 and was interred in a private burial plot in what would become Elfers. [Information from Carl Gause]
- March 1877. Peter Karr Baillie dies. His burial was the first in what would become West Elfers Cemetery.
- Dec. 14, 1909. The Elfers post office is established. The first postmaster was Levi D. Eiland, whose wife ran the post office and chose the name for it. Her mother’s maiden name was Elfers.
- Dec. 25, 1912. The Tampa Morning Tribune reports, “At least half a dozen new houses for new settlers are being constructed in the vicinity of Elfers and several hundred acres of what is regarded as some of the best citrus fruit land in the state are being cleared in that vicinity preparatory to being planted to orange, grape fruit, and other trees.”
- 1913. Railroad service to Elfers is established by the Tampa and Gulf Coast Railroad to accommodate the shipment of citrus. The depot at Elfers was closed in November 1972, after the Elfers packing house had burned down.
For more historical information on Elfers, visit Fivay’s site HERE!