Vermillion Enterprises: One stop – Buy or Sell Gold Philharmonics Here!
Vermillion Enterprises currently has some in stock. Which means you are just in luck! If you are looking to buy or sell gold Philharmonics, then you have come to the right place! Vermillion Enterprises buy(s) and sell(s) gold Philharmonics!
Austrian Gold Philharmonic coins are an excellent choice for any collector to add to their portfolio. Considered to be Europe’s most successful investment coin!One way of visualizing the success of the Vienna Philharmonic gold coin is to imagine that if all the coins ever sold were piled on top of each other, they would surpass the 8,850 meters of Mount Everest. They would in fact form a pillar measuring over 15,000 meters in height. This coin comes without packaging, in a blister pack or in a fine red case.
In 1989, the Austrian Mint became a public company. The gold Vienna Philharmonic followed later that year. Named in honor of Vienna’s world-renowned orchestra. The original face value of each coin was 2,000 Austrian Shillings, or approximately, $165 USD. It changed to the Euro in 2002. It has a face value of 100 Euros now, or approximately $113 USD. They are comprised of 99.99% pure gold! The 1 oz. version carries the unique distinction of having the largest diameter in the world for its size and purity.
Philharmonic: IN DESIGN
The Austrian Mint asked Chief Engraver Thomas Pesendorfer to design its official gold bullion coin. Mr. Pesendorfer came up with a design that reflected the cultural pride Austrians have in their beloved orchestra. The following details highlight the designs of the Austrian Gold Philharmonic Coin:
- On the OBVERSE of all Austrian Gold Philharmonic coins is the image of the Musikverein Golden Hall with a pipe organ inside. This side of the coin includes German engravings, the native tongue of Austria, which read “Republik Oesterreich,” “Unze Gold 9999,” and the coin’s weight, face value, and year of issue.
- The REVERSE side of Gold Philharmonic coins includes a variety of musical instruments used by members of the Vienna Philharmonic. These include a large cello in the center with two violins on either side. In the background; however, you will notice a harp, horn, and bassoon. Engravings on this face are also in German and read “Weiner Philharmoniker.”
Much like the designs on the Canadian Maple Leaf and the American Gold Eagle, the designs on the Austrian Philharmonic never changed.
A Timeline in Review
- 1989: ¼ oz. coin =500 Shillings / €25 and 1 oz. coin = 2,000 Shillings / €100. Minted
- 1990: By now it had become the unofficial best-selling coin in the world.
- 1991: 1⁄10 oz.coin = 200 Shillings / €10. Added to the collection
- 1992: Finally, the World Gold Council officially declared it as the best-selling gold coin in the world.
- 1994: ½ oz. coin = 1,000 Shillings / €50. Added to the collection.
Buy Gold Philharmonic – Currency: From Shilling-cy to Euro-cy:
A new currency was introduced in 2002. The Euro. Thus, changing the Philharmonic from Shillings to Euros.
- 2004: This was the year! The Philharmonic’s 15th Anniversary year to be exact. Thus, a star was born; Big Phil! A 1,000 oz. version with nominal face value of €100,000 (Euros). It is 31.103 kg of pure gold. It was one of the largest gold coins in the world until 2007. But then the Royal Canadian Mint created their own. A 100kg Canadian Gold Maple Leaf with a face value of CA$1,000,000.
- 2008: 1 oz. coin = €1,50 Silver version. Added to the collection.
- 2009: For it’s 20th Anniversary, the Austrian Mint created the 20 oz. Philharmonic. It has a face value of €2,000. The mint created 6,027 of these coins. Providing the European, American, and Japanese markets with exactly 2,009 coins each, denoting the year.
- By 2012, there had been more than 14 million Philharmonics sold WORLDWIDE. Can you guess how many TONS of gold that is? Over 329 tons of gold bullion!
- 2014: 1⁄25 oz. coin = €4. Added to the collection, to commemorate the 25th Anniversary of it’s inception.
From Gold & Silver – To Platinum Chart Status
- 2016: 1 oz. coin = €100 Platinum version. And the 1/25 oz. Platinum coin = €4. Added to the collection.
- It is the FIRST Platinum coin in the 800-year history of the Austrian Mint
- Produced from 999.5 pure platinum.
- 2019: 1 oz. coin = €100 Silver “Space Blue” version. Added to the collection.
- Silver plated with a galvanized blue
Have you ever wondered how the Gold Philharmonic is made? Take a look at the video below
Buy or Sell – Philharmonics – Gold, Silver, Platinum
For now, the Gold Philharmonics are the only version to have FIVE sizes available. 1/25 oz – 1 oz. The Platinum Philharmonics are available in TWO size. 1/25 oz. and 1 oz. Yet, the Silver Philharmonic remains lonely with just the 1 oz. version.
While the gold Philharmonic is one of the favorite of it’s kind, the Platinum version, is just as valuable to collectors. It is an excellent alternative to the gold version. The Silver Philharmonic, carries a much smaller value; however, silver enthusiast around the globe still purchase these classically designed coins.
Buy or Sell – Philharmonics @ Vermillion Enterprises
Just remember, if you are looking for somewhere to buy or sell gold Philharmonics, look no further. We are located just off the corner of U.S. 19 (Commercial Way) and Spring Hill Drive, on the right! Stop in today! Buy or sell your Gold Philharmonics!
If you live in or near Spring Hill FL, Lutz FL, New Port Richey FL, Hudson FL, Crystal River FL, Inverness FL, Brooksville FL or surrounding location. Stop in at Vermillion Enterprises to buy some classic Gold Philharmonics or sell them and receive coin prices today. Whether you buy or sell, Vermillion Enterprises will treat you well!