Why sell your Gold Jewelry to Vermillion Enterprises?
We know there are a lot of Gold Jewelry and Silver buyers in the Spring Hill area, so why sell to us? We are officially licensed with the State of Florida and Hernando County. ALL of our scales here at Vermillion Enterprises have been certified by the State of Florida. For over 15 years we have built a reputation on fair prices, honest trade practices, and great customer service. Often we are able to purchase your gold and silver jewelry for resale value and not just for scrap value. So many people in the Spring Hill, Hudson, Brooksville, Weeki Wachee area ask where can I safely sell my gold jewelry and make sure I get a fair price – the answer is Vermillion Enterprises.
Gold and Platinum
- 8K, 9K, 10K, 14K, 18K, 22K, & 999 Gold
- Yellow, White, or Rose Gold, Filigree, and even Gold-Filled Costume Jewelry
- Rings, Earrings, Bracelets, Necklaces, Charms, Pendants, Brooches, Sets, Cameos, Fobs, Wrist Watches & Pocket Watches
- Outdated, damaged, broken, single earrings, and scrap jewelry
- Antique, Estate, Fashion, Brand Name, Jewelry…i.e. Tiffany, Elizabeth Locke, Cartier, Mikimoto…
- Class Rings, Engagement Rings, & Wedding Bands
- All dental gold such as gold fillings, gold crowns, & bridges
- 90% and 95% Platinum Jewelry
Silver Jewelry and Flatware
- 800, 900, 925, 935, 950, British & French Hallmarked Silver…
- Silver : Rings, Earrings, Pendants, Necklaces, Brooches, Wrist Watches, Pocket Watches, Pandora, Tiffany, Mikimoto…
- Native American & Southwestern Jewelry with or without Turquois
- Flatware: Forks, Knives, Spoons, Serving Pieces….Towle, Tiffany, Georg Jensen, Reed & Barton, Wallace, Gorham, International, Steiff, S. Kirk & Sons…Hollowware: Tea Pots, Candle Holders, Candelabras, Serving Trays, Bowls, Platters…
“I am constantly finding Gold and Silver jewelry in storage units that I win at auctions. I used to have to make the 3 hour round trip for so many years to St. Petersburg. I am so happy now that Vermillion Enterprises has opened up near my home in Brooksville that legitimately pays the going rate for my scrap gold jewelry without any hassles.” – John B.