What Kind of World Silver Coins do we Buy & Sell?
Vermillion Enterprises: We buy and sell .999 World Silver Coins, such as:
This silver coin is made with an extra thick blank to accentuate the highly detailed high relief design of the kangaroo. The Kangaroo is Australia’s most beloved and iconic animals.
- Debuted in 2010.
- Available in Proof and Frosted Uncirculated coins.
- Design changes yearly.
- Limited minting of each design.
- 1 oz. Coin Legal tender value = 1 AUD.
Australian Silver Lunar Coins:
Each series has its own reflective design representing the Chinese calendar. It is offered in both Silver and Gold. But both precious metals bear their own unique designs.
- 1999 – The First Lunar Series originated.
- 2008 – The Second Lunar Series launched.
- 2020 – The Third Series debuted.
- 1 oz. Coin Legal tender value = 1 AUD
**Popular Buy/Sell Silver Coin –
Austrian (Vienna) Silver Philharmonic Coins:
Silver Philharmonics are the first silver coin of it’s type to be given a face value in euros.
- First introduced in 2008.
- Highly collected coin in Japan, North America, and Europe.
- Identical to it’s Gold version.
- 1 oz. Coin Legal tender value = 1.5 Euros
British Silver Britannia Coins:
The Royal Mint has the highest technology standards of all the mints worldwide. Not to mention, the Silver Britannia is minted where a long line of coins have been created for more than a thousand years. Making it a highly sought after coin.
- Debuted in 1997.
- 2013 marked the .999 silver fineness.
- Coins prior to 2013, were only .958 silver fine.
- In 2014, approximately 20,000 coins were struck with the wrong obverse image. Referred to as the “Mule Britannia”
- The 2016 obverse marked the first update to the coin since 1998.
- 1 oz. Coin Legal tender value = £2
Chinese Silver Panda Coins:
The beloved and national treasure of China – The Panda. It represents the Yin and Yang (black & white) of the universe. Representing harmony.
- First version introduced in 1983.
- Original coins minted 1983-1985 at .900 purity.
- No coins minted in 1986.
- 1987: .900 purity
- 1988 – present: .999 fine silver used.
- 2016: Switched to the metric system.
- 1 oz. Coin Legal tender value = 10 yuan.
Mexican Silver Libertad Coins:
National Mint of Mexico in San Luis Potosi produces coins, including the Libertad, that have been struck there for more than four centuries. The Mexican Mint was established in 1535 and is the oldest mint in the Americas. Initial Mexican coins were minted based off other currencies – such as the US Dollar, Chinese Yuan, and Japanese Yen. The National Mint has minted everything from the peso to the Spanish dollar.
- First minted in 1982.
- Available in proof, reverse proof, antique finish, and bullion.
- 1 oz. Coin Legal tender value =Devoid of face value.
- However, it is still one of two silver coins worldwide that while it has no face value, it is still legal currency. It is still guaranteed by Banco de México.
**Popular Buy/Sell Silver Coin –
South African Silver Krugerrand Coins:
The Gold Krugerrand was introduced in 1967. As a 50th Birthday present, the mint introduced the Silver Krugerrand in 2017.
- Originally introduced as Proof Uncirculated.
- 2018 marked the introduction of a bullion version.
- 1 oz. Coin Legal tender value =R1
In addition to buy-ing and sell-ing World Silver coins, we also buy and sell the same World coins in Gold!
Check out their Gold cousins here:
|AUSTRALIAN GOLD NUGGET COINS (Kangaroo)
Vermillion Enterprises – THE BEST place to turn your gold into cash or turn your cash into an investment. We buy and sell Australian Gold Nugget Coins.
|AUSTRALIAN GOLD LUNAR COINS
Whether you buy or sell Australian Gold Lunar Coins, Vermillion Enterprises is here to help you along the way. A collectible choice such as the Australian Lunar coin is not only a MUST see, but a MUST have!
|AUSTRIAN GOLD PHILHARMONIC COINS
If you are looking to buy or sell gold Philharmonics, then you have come to the right place! Vermillion Enterprises buy(s) and sell(s) gold Philharmonics!
|CANADIAN GOLD MAPLE LEAF COINS
Vermillion Enterprises has Canadian Gold Maple Leaf Coins! And we want more!
|CHINESE GOLD PANDA COINS
The best place to buy or sell Gold Panda Coins is Vermillion Enterprises. If you are looking to buy or sell Chinese Gold Pandas, look no further! Vermillion Enterprises is here! We buy and sell – gold everything!
|SOUTH AFRICAN GOLD KRUGERRAND COINS
Vermillion Enterprises buys gold! Gold bars, rounds, coins, and jewelry. Including the 22k Gold Krugerrand. We buy and sell gold Krugerrands!