New Gold Inventory In The Coin Shop | Half Dollars On The Rise
The Florida coin shop brings some new inventory for you. Do you want to update your coins collection so we can give you the latest collection that you have been looking at for a long time? The gold eagles and buffaloes are getting limited in supply, and distributors or vendors are having trouble with their inventors. So just keep in mind that we have some coins of eagles and buffaloes with new premium coins.
- First, we have the latest silver premiums that we are buying at the spot price plus 6.50 dollars and selling it at the spot price plus 8.50 dollars per ounce. So, we are selling it for 19.16 cents per ounce of silver coins.
- Next, we have dimes quarters that we buy at spot price plus five dollars. We are also selling it at the spot price plus seven dollars. It is the previous price, and we are selling it at the exact cost. We might see an increase in silver dimes and quarters, but currently, you can get it at a spot price with some premium change.
- The silver eagles are available; we buy them at a spot price plus nine dollars. There is no change in silver eagles as we sell them at the spot price plus 11 dollars. These are the white blast coins with premium quality to add to your collection. It is a great time to trade with high-quality premium silver.
- The producers are not producing American Gold Eagles and gold buffaloes anymore. But we have some in stock that we get spot price plus 4.5 percent and sell it at spot price plus 7 percent. We notice a similar trend with minor fluctuations in it throughout the year. The premiums are annoying for eagles and buffaloes.
- Now for some foreign gold that we buy for the spot price plus 30 dollars and sell it at the spot price plus sixty-five dollars. It has some temporary moves that may go popular like other American products. We have some items from it that we get across the counter. We got the whole stick from Australia, now available at the shop. It has the queen on one side and the Kangaroos on another side.
As for the gold, eagles and buffaloes are popular and less in supply. The developers minimize the production, and distributors also limit their supply. However, you can get the updated collection at our shop according to your choice.
We always share the latest updates to help you decide on the investment in the right place. Right now is the perfect time for trading in American Silver Eagles and getting benefits, as experts can anticipate the fluctuation in silver and gold coin prices in the coming days due to the increase in the inflation rate.
We hope this guide and available inventory will help you with your silver and gold coin demand.