Gold, Silver, Junk Silver Premiums
The inflation rate increases every other day, and it impacts every market. According to the latest updates, silver is at eighteen dollars and seventeen cents, whereas gold is for one thousand seven hundred and thirty dollars per ounce. These are precious metals, and we frequently notice their ups and downs due to certain factors. Last weekend we witnessed the immediate premium changes that are not shocking as they became standard for vendors.
Now, let’s move towards the premium changes in prices of precious metals, silver, and gold.
- We have the whole bunch of Krugerrands that we get at our shop and know few of them left. We are buying one ounce of Krugerrands at the spot price plus 30 dollars and selling it at a spot price plus 65 dollars per ounce. So if you also have gold and want to sell it, you can contact us. Right now, the Krugerrands are pretty popular in the market.
- Next, we also have one-ounce buffalos and one-ounce gold eagles. We are buying the gold eagles at the spot price plus a 4.5 percent premium and selling it at 7 percent with a spot price. We are selling the gold buffaloes at a spot price plus six percent.
- The gold eagles in stock are precious. We are buying them at the melt price plus the eight percent premium and selling them at the melt price plus 15 percent. So if you have it in 1730 dollars, that is half a percent of gold. With calculation, we are selling the half-ounce of gold eagles for 995 dollars, which is the best price.
- The quarter-ounce gold eagles are of different quality and weight that we buy at melt price with an 11 percent premium. Moreover, selling it at the melt price along with 18 percent premiums. So the annual cost, according to 1730, is around 510 dollars per taking or giving.
- Now moving towards the one-tenth ounce of gold available in our shop. We are buying it at the melt price with a 15 percent premium and selling it at the melt price of 22 percent. The cost of all these coins fluctuates up and down with market trends.
- We are buying the 100-ounce brick silver at a spot price plus 1 dollar and selling it at the spot price plus 1.90 dollars per ounce. Right now, silver is at 18.70 dollars, and you can calculate the value of 100 ounces.
- Next, we have the kilo or pioneer bars and 50-ounce bars. We are buying it at the spot price plus 1.20 dollars and selling it at the spot price plus 2.35 dollars.
- Silver Eagles are famous; we are currently buying it at the spot price plus ten dollars and selling it at the spot price plus 12 dollars. Silver eagles are also US coins, so there is no sales tax.