Vermillion Enterprises, LLC is conveniently located in the heart of the Crystal River, Brooksville, Spring Hill, Hudson, New Port Richey Corridor along US 19. We are located at 5324 Spring Hill Dr, Spring Hill, FL 34606 about 1 block East of US 19 on Spring Hill Dr. Vermillion Enterprises Location is the Old Whistle Stop Station in Spring Hill. It is a Victorian Style double story blue stand-alone building. Our Coin Shop is easily identifiable and has easy drive-up parking. But – we are not just “coins”. We are GOLD Everything.
Vermillion Enterprises is: THE Gold Dealer Near Me
Consistently buying and selling gold bars, rounds, and coins including: American Gold Eagle Coins, American Gold Buffalo Coins, Australian Gold Lunar Coins, Australian Gold Nugget Coins, Austrian Gold Philharmonic Coins, Canadian Gold Maple Leaf Coins, Chinese Gold Panda Coins, and South African Gold Krugerrand Coins.
We Service all over Florida AND the Continental U.S.
You heard that right! We have clients all over the State of Florida, as well as many dealers AND non-dealers who mail their Gold in to us. Vermillion Enterprises is not just the Gold Dealer Near You – We are the Gold Dealer to Go To. Building a reputation of excellent customer service AND fair market prices. Not to mention, fair trade practices.
We are offer services in Shop and Online!
In Shop – buy or sell Gold Bullion in person at our shop.
Buy Gold Bullion – Buy online using our Shop Page
Sell Gold Bullion – Sell online using our Mail in Services
Gold We BUY and Sell
Whether you are looking to buy or sell Gold Bullion. Or sell Gold Jewelry. Vermillion Enterprises is the place to go! The best place to turn your gold into cash or turn your cash into an investment! We are YOUR Gold Dealer Near Me! Whether you live in Spring Hill, Florida or Santa Monica, California. With our online services – WE ARE THE GOLD DEALER NEAR YOU!
WE BUY/SELL: Including Bars and coins. Our stock is constantly changing. You can check out our Shop page for a list of items currently available. However, for up-to-date inventory and quality selection, please stop by the store.
WE BUY: Necklaces & Chains, Earrings, Class Rings, Wedding Bands, Bridal Sets, Bracelets.
Broken or unwanted.
8k, 9k, 10k, 14k, 22k, 24k
From Gold Bars to Gold Rounds and Coins. Including the American Gold Eagle.
Take a gander at our Virtual Shop. There you can view items more commonly found within the shop on Spring Hill Dr. To place an order, please call us at: (352) 585-9772, Message us on Facebook, or use our website Chat to Text on the lower right. Just remember – If you are looking for something you do not see on the website – Call us! We may have more in shop items in stock that may not have made it to the website yet.
Your options for buying AND selling gold at Vermillion Enterprises, is extensive!
Vermillion Enterprises Purchases These Items at Our Location
- Pre-1934 US Currency
- Foreign coins and currency
- Vintage and modern luxury wristwatches
- Gold, silver, and plated pocket watches
- Buy and Sell Gold, Silver, and Platinum Bullion
- We always have OPM and American Silver Eagles available for purchase
- Vintage sports memorabilia
- including Pre-1970 Baseball Cards
- Sterling silver and silver-plated flatware and service items
- All diamonds regardless of cut or size
- Diamonds can be mounted or un-mounted
- A premium is put on diamonds with paperwork.
- Vintage musical items
- Old guitars like Gibson and Fender Guitars
Vermillion Enterprises is: THE Gold Dealer Near Me
We are opened Monday through Friday from 10 am to 5 pm and Saturdays from 10am to 4 pm. We are the Nature Coast’s premier coin, gold, silver, and diamond buyer. Come check us out!!!Street Address:
5324 Spring Hill Drive
Spring Hill, Florida 34606
Phone: (352) 585-9772
Monday – Friday: 10am to 5pm
Saturday: 9am to 2pm
Vermillion Enterprises is: THE Gold Dealer Near Me – New Port Richey
Located in west-central Pasco County, New Port Richey encompasses a total area of 4.6 miles. The Gulf of Mexico coastline borders the west side of the city, and the Pithlachascotee River runs through the city’s heart. New Port Richey is considered part of the Tampa Bay area, a popular tourist destination with major attractions, recreation, sports, and culture. With lots of history! Fivay.Org details the following about Pasco County:
- About 900 to 1500. Native Americans known as the Tocobaga Indians live in small villages at the northern end of Tampa Bay.
- 1528. Panfilo de Narvaez lands on the shores of Old Tampa Bay and marches northward through what is now Pasco County.
- Mar. 3, 1845. Florida becomes the twenty-seventh state.
- Jan. 10, 1861. Florida secedes from the United States.
- About 1878. The Isaac W. Hudson family moves to what is now the site of Hudson, building a home near a large spring.
- May 16, 1882. The first post office in Hudson is established.
- 1913. Railroad service to Elfers is established by the Tampa and Gulf Coast Railroad to accommodate shipment of citrus. (The track was extended to New Port Richey in 1916. According to Florida Cracker Days, operation of the railroad was assumed in 1927 by the Seaboard Air Line Railroad which closed the New Port Richey depot on April 25, 1943.)
- Aug. 30, 1915. The New Port Richey post office is established.
- July 4, 1917. Fifty residents of Dade City drive to New Port Richey to attend the 4th of July celebration. According to a newspaper account, they made the trip in less than 2½ hours.
- Nov. 21, 1918. The Port Richey Press begins publication. [The publisher was Charles L. Fox and son. The name was changed to the New Port Richey Press on Nov. 4, 1920.]
- March 3-5, 1922. The first Chasco Fiesta is held in Enchantment Park. Gerben DeVries, the first postmaster of New Port Richey, had created the legend of the Chasco Fiesta.
- Oct. 19, 1922. The New Port Richey Press reports that the lumber plant and stored materials of the Dowling Brothers Lumber Co. at Odessa were destroyed by fire.
- Oct. 27, 1924. Residents vote 201-4 in favor of incorporating New Port Richey and choose Elroy M. Avery the first mayor.
- 1925. The 1925 census shows these populations: Dade City 1776, New Port Richey 862, Zephyrhills 861, San Antonio 326, St. Leo 128.
- April 10, 1925. The New Port Richey Press reports that population figures made public on April 6 showed that Pasco County has a population of 11,322.
- May 15, 1925. The New Port Richey Press reports: “Fire totally destroyed the lumber mill of the Lyon Pine Company at Odessa last Saturday night.”.
- June 5, 1925. The New Port Richey Press reports: “Fifteen buildings composing the entire business district of Trilby, seven miles north of Dade City, were destroyed by fire last Thursday afternoon with a loss of approximately $50,000.”
- Dec. 11, 1925. The New Port Richey Press reports that this week Sen. J. M. Mitchell was elected the first Mayor of Elfers and Victor Malcolm Clark (1889-1951) was elected the first (elected) Mayor of Port Richey. Both were elected to one-year terms. The article stated that the city council for Port Richey would consist of Warner H. Randall, H. H. Stubblefield, Walter Smith, B. W. Davis, and Mrs. Susie Clark.
To learn more New Port Richey History, Click Here!