Buy or Sell Gold Bracelets
@ Vermillion Enterprises
Vermillion Enterprises wants your gold bracelets! Sell your gold bracelets today and walk away with some extra coin in your pocket! Wait? Did I say coin? You bet I did! We specialize in it all! Precious Metals is kind of our thing you know!
What kind of gold bracelets are we looking for?
ANYTHING!! Come on down to see us and get your free evaluation today!
- No Brand Name
- Brand Name …i.e. Tiffany, Elizabeth Locke, Cartier, Mikimoto, etc.
Vermillion Enterpises buys gold anything! I know you may be thinking, well my gold jewelry is broken and it probably is not worth much. WRONG! It is worth something! Bring it in today and we will evaluate it for you. Honest and fair prices = Moolacita (Money) in your hands!
Gold Bracelets – A Historical Review
The wearing of jewelry for adornment and ritual may have started as far back as 7,000 years ago, and archeologists have found evidence that people wore bracelets in ancient Egypt, Mesopotamia and China. After the Bronze Age (2000 to 1400 B.C.), artisans made bracelets of gold and silver. Revolutionizing a trend that has never gone out of style!
According to National Geographic, in Ancient Transylvania, the Dacian’s made gold bracelets in stunning wrap around, snake head designs. Weighing as much as 2.2 pounds (or 1 Kilo) EACH! Food for thought: That is more than some laptops weigh! Could you imagine wearing that on your wrist?
But not all bracelets from that era were just for adornment! Bracelets originally were used as wrist ornaments, currency, high rank insignia, and votive offerings. For six eggs, a loaf of bread, and a pig – that will cost you one gold kilo snake head bracelet please.
Gold Bracelets – The Variety – Oh my!
Gold Bracelet Design Variety:
From simple chain styles, to bangles, charms, buckles, bands, gemstones, wrist to rings, and even with animals. Like lions, and tigers, and bears, Oh My!
The most popular gold bracelets being tennis bracelets, chain style gold bracelets, charm bracelets, and bangles. No matter the design, color, or extra features – if you have a gold bracelet you are looking to sell – you have come to the right place! Vermillion Enterprises is interested in purchasing your gold bracelet today!
Women’s vs. Men’s Gold Bracelet Designs
Women’s Designs Tend to Be:
- Daintier; however, women are not afraid to add flair and boldness to their gold bracelets in chunky designs.
- Cheerful – by adding in gemstones and charms.
- Artistic and creative in a passionate and sometimes, dramatic design.
Ladies! May I have your attention please! You have some gold bracelets sitting in your jewelry box. I know you do (because I do too!). You are not wearing them, maybe because they are no longer considered “stylish”, or perhaps you prefer white gold now over the yellow gold you once cherished. Bring your gold bracelets in today and sell them! Put cash in your pocket today – at Vermillion Enterprises!
Men’s Designs Tend to Be:
- Bolder and Heavier looking.
- Durable but Stylish – Made to endure a rugged lifestyle, even if you are not that rugged!
- Chain link, metal snakeskin patterns.
Check out some of these Men’s Designs on Pintrest– Any of this look familiar or like yours? Bring your men’s gold bracelets into Vermillion Enterprises and show off your style! Let us see your pieces and offer you a fair market rate. We have the best rates in town PLUS the best customer experience around!
Gold Bracelet Period Variety:
Top 10 Gold Bracelets Jewelry Brands
- Tiffany & Co.
- Price Range: $1,000 – $15 million
- Famous Wearers: Audrey Hepburn, Elizabeth Taylor, Reese Witherspoon
- Harry Winston
- Price Range: $4,000 – $20 million
- Famous Wearers: Jennifer Lopez, Madonna, Julie Andrews, Natalie Portman
- Price Range: $1,000 – $2.75 million
- Famous Wearers: Andy Warhol, Tom Cruise, Angelina Jolie, Zac Efron, Kate Middleton
- Price Range: $2,000 – $16.25 million
- Famous Wearers: Javier Bardem, Colin Firth
- Van Cleef & Arpels
- Price Range: $1,500 – $490,000
- Famous Wearers: Queen Marie Jose of Italy, Margot Robbie, Cameron Diaz, Mariah Carey
- Price Range: $1,250 to $46 million
- Famous Wearers: Melania Trump, LMFAO (the band!), Princess Diana, Princess Charlene of Monaco
- David Yurman
- Price Range: $300 -$50,000
- Famous Wearers: Kate Hudson, Shakira, Brad Pitt, Jessica Simpson
- Price Range: $2,000 – $50,000
- Famous Wearers: Dwayne Wade, Sheika Mozah, Celine Dion, Ian Somerhalder
- Price Range: $1,000 – $12 million
- Famous Wearers: Elizabeth Taylor, Gina Lollobrigida, Monica Vitti, Keira Knightley
- Price Range: $1,000- $285,000
- Famous Wearers: Queen Elizabeth, Duchess of Cornwall Charlotte Le Bon, Salma Hayek-Pinault
Common Questions Re: Sell Your Gold Bracelets
What makes designer gold bracelets valuable?
High-end designer jewelry brands such as the ones listed above have successfully established their name in the luxury market and maintained their popularity over the decades. How? Through extensive marketing, high-end craftsmanship and in some cases, maintaining low supply and high demand. But what if yours is not a high-end jewelry name? Is it worth anything? Vermillion Enterprises says YES!!!
So how much is your pre-owned gold bracelet worth?
- The Market: The value of your gold bracelet is dependent on gold market rates.
- Condition: We accept all conditions. Perfect, semi-perfect, broken/damaged, etc. We will still offer you THE BEST rate in the area!
- Rarity: Rare pieces or designs fetch higher prices due to low supply and high demand.
Whether your gold bracelet is on the Top 10 Jewelry Brands or not, Vermillion Enterprises is interested in it. Stop in today and let us evaluate your gold bracelets – I guarantee you; our prices will surprise you! In a good way of course!
So if you live in or near Spring Hill FL, Lutz FL, New Port Richey FL, Hudson FL, Crystal River FL, Inverness FL, Brooksville FL or surrounding counties – Pinellas, Hillsborough, Citrus, stop in and say hi! We will evaluate your gold bracelets for free! Sell your gold bracelets to us, the customer satisfaction guarantee is top quality!