Buying Rolex DateJust Wrist Watches are just one of the many Rolex watches we buy.
Buying Rolex Datejust is very common and here at Vermillion Enterprise we take pride in giving great customer service when you sell your Rolex Datejust .
Released by Rolex in 1945 to celebrate the company’s 40th (Jubilee) anniversary, the DateJust is one of the earliest Rolex models that is still around today. It was the first automatic wristwatch that sported an automatic date window, a radical, new feature back in the 40s. Initially, the DateJust was only made available in 18k yellow gold, but over the years the watch saw many variations in design (including stainless steel and two-tone versions in 1957 and 1962 respectively).
The modern Datejust comes in a wide variety of material combinations (yellow/rose/white gold, two-tone, stainless), bracelet styles (Oyster, Jubilee), dial configurations (plain, diamond set), bezels (domed, fluted, diamond set), etc., with reference 116200 Oyster Perpetual being the standard for today’s 36mm Datejusts. This is the case diameter for the largest Rolex Datejust, but their sizes go all the way down to 26mm for Ladies models.
When you looking for a fair offer on your Rolex Datejust Give us a call today!!
Behind every recognized high-end watch brand is a background of outstanding workmanship. The most valued watch brands are appreciated not just for their style and also quality, however also of what they stand for. High-tech timepieces have actually been important to the background of human exploration, sports, and also scientific research, aiding in a number of the essential explorations of the last century.
Swiss watch supplier Rolex has actually created lots of such prominent watches, earning its long lasting regard from watch enthusiasts and the globe’s elite. The giant firm is rated 69th on Forbes’ listing of The Globe’s Most Prized possession Brands. If you want luxury watches, after that the history of Rolex is a must-read for you. Explore it currently to obtain a whole brand-new understanding of this best brand!
Rolex was conceived when brothers-in-law Hans Wilsdorf and Alfred Davis, both Londoners, founded a timepiece distribution company in 1905. Their vocation was in assembling Swiss movements into English watches.
The wristwatches during this time were unreliable and imprecise, so Wilsdorf decided to attempt a better version. He took up horology, the study of watches. By equipping watches with extremely precise movements from Switzerland, Wilsdorf quickly created a very precise wristwatch. In 1910, his watches were the first wristwatches to receive chronometer certification, meaning that they were precise enough for maritime use. This was only the first in a series of major accomplishments in Rolex history.
The Name “Rolex”
In 1908, Wilsdorf and Davis registered their company under the name “Rolex” in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland. Wilsdorf chose this name for their company because it was easy to pronounce in any language, and because its sound was akin to that of a watch being wound up.
A Legacy Of Firsts and Inventions
The most respected watch manufacturers of history have also been pioneers in the field of timekeeping. Rolex is no different. Behind each Rolex luxury watch is a proud history of firsts and inventions, including:
- 1910: First wristwatch to receive the Swiss Certificate of Chronometric Precision, proving the reliability of Rolex watches.
- 1926: First waterproof and dustproof wristwatch – the Oyster. The truly waterproof nature of the watch was proven in 1927, when English swimmer Mercedes Gleitze wore it on a 10-hour swim across the English Channel.
- 1931: Invention of the Perpetual rotor self-winding mechanism. The Perpetual rotor is a mechanism that makes automatic watches work. The mechanism debuted in the Rolex Bubbleback, the first ever self-winding watch, identifiable by its large case back.
- 1954: First watch to display two time zones at once – GMT Master.
- 1956: First watch to show the date and fully spelt-out day of the week on the dial – the Oyster Perpetual Day-Date. The first Day-Dates were made of gold and were intended to be worn by people of status. Throughout the history of Rolex, this has been the preferred watch of people of excellence.
- 1985: First watch manufacturer to use aerospace-grade 904L steel in its steel watches. 904L has exceptional polish and anti-corrosive properties.
- 2012: Deepest diving watch in the world – the Oyster Perpetual Rolex Deepsea Challenge is proven water resistant up to 12,000 meters or 39,370 feet.
Now, Rolex is one of the largest luxury watch brands in the world. Rolex and its subsidiary, Tudor watches, manufacture over 2,000 watches per day. Rolex is the chosen timepiece of important figures ranging from entertainers (Justin Timberlake, Rihanna, Ed Sheeran) to athletes (Tiger Woods, Roger Federer) to entire organizations (National Geographic, Formula 1).
Not Just a Timepiece
Despite all of its achievements in the field of timekeeping, Rolex luxury watches are far more than just timepieces. The reliability and durability of a steel Rolex watch will add confidence to your demeanor and unparalleled class to your dress or suit. You can choose from a variety of well-established styles. There is also a special pleasure in owning an old Rolex watch. Any collector of luxury watches would agree that owning a vintage Rolex watch is like owning a time capsule to another time. Choose the Oyster, the waterproof series that keeps undergoing improvements even almost a century after its conception. Or, choose the Datejust, a simple, rock steady watch that became the first date-displaying automatic watch when it launched in 1945.
Visit Us Today !
Call us at