How to Sell Your Baseball Cards
Vermillion Enterprises is located in Spring Hill Fl buys hundreds of vintage baseball card, and other various sports card, collections each year. Every week we are contacted by d people who ask us, “How do I sell my baseball cards?” Brian will be glad to help you “part the fog” and better understand your options when addressing the daunting task of how to sell baseball cards.
A few Quick Facts on Where and How to Sell Baseball Cards:
- We buy hundreds of vintage baseball card collections each year. We buys and sells more baseball cards than anyone else in Spring hill Fl. The reason is very simple – we pay more.
- Most people who are trying to sell their baseball cards are shocked to learn that most cards issued after 1980 have no real resale value.
You can count on Vermillion Enterprises to offer you our best price upfront when we bid on your sports card collection. We will do everything that we can to eliminate the hassles, confusion and stress of selling a baseball card collection. We make our top offer from the start, so that everyone knows they are getting our best price.
We are only buying vintage Baseball cards from 1975 and older.
We can NOT purchase “loose’ cards made after 1975, unless they are in complete sets.
Baseball Cards that Dean’s Cards can buy:
- Pre-1976 Sports Cards & Non-Sport Cards
- Pre-1986 Complete Sets
- Pre-1976 Graded Cards (PSA, Beckett, SGC)
The reason that we ask people to fill out the form is to get an idea of what cards they have and try to verify that the collection has enough value to send. The last thing that we want to do is to waste your time and postage! Unfortunately most cards issued after 1980 do not have enough value to send. There were just way too many made.
We buy hundreds of collections from Spring Hill, Aripeka, Brooksville, Hudson, New Port Richey, Port Richey, Land OLakes, Elfers, Homosassa, Holiday, Zephyr hills, San Antonio Saint Leo, Istachatta, Floral City each year.
The Four Eras of Sport Cards:
Baseball cards have different values, depending on who is on the card, the cards condition and when the card was issued. Here is some useful information on.
Sports Cards and Memorabilia
If you have any of the following baseball cards hiding in the closet, or tucked away in the attic, you can sell them for top dollar for your cards. Here are a few examples what we are looking to buy:
- 1952 Topps Baseball Cd High Numbers (311-407)
- Pre-War Baseball Cards – especially T-Cards or R-Cards
- Any Mickey Mantle, Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Honus Wagner or Ty Cobb Baseball Cards.
- Complete Baseball Sets from 1909-1979.
We look forward to receiving your inquiry and greatly appreciate the opportunity to bid on your vintage Sports Cards and Memorabilia!